1. Application form is available Online.
2. Admissions Examination/Screening
3. Registration package is given with acceptance letter
4. Completed registration packet includes the following:
· Original Birth Certificate
· Baptismal Certificate (If applicable)
· Communion Certificate (If applicable)
· Student Health and Immunization Records* (All new students, Kindergarten, and 7th grade)
· Sts. Peter and Paul Church parish envelope number
· Copy of last report card
· Copy of all standardized testing
· Registration fee
· Waiting list interview (if applicable)
The Archdiocese of Miami requires that, prior to attendance in school, each student present or have on file with the school a certificate of immunization for the prevention of those communicable diseases for which immunization is required by the Department of Health. A completed Florida Certificate of Immunization (Form DH 680) is required to document the administration of prescribed immunization doses. An exemption from immunization requirements is permissible only with a physician’s certification as to the need for either a temporary or permanent medical exemption. An exemption from immunization requirements is not permissible for religious, philosophical, personal, or other reasons.